Wednesday 16 March 2011

Change of Plan (Yet Again!)

So we had everything ready but the drama rooms where my group wanted to film were being used by a GCSE class. This was a flaw in my planning and preparation but it has taught me that I need to book the location in future.
I will be going to ask the Drama teacher when we can use the room tomorrow to officially book it, but this means finding a date suitable for my group AND our actors AND the teachers so it may be a bit difficult but it needs to be done!
However, this is the last scene needed to be filmed! ...and maybe a few more extras for the ending to make the clips a bit more snappy but the timeline is looking good! I'm confident at this moment that the video will be finished by the deadline and to a high standard (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment