Saturday, 22 January 2011

Website Update

The banner I created was a few pixels smaller than I needed for the banner of my MySpace page so I made it larger whilst changing the font and adding some leopard print. I added these because I decided that Violet Rowe's image needed to be more edgier. As I know consistency is vital in trying to establish an artist, I then had to edit the font of the album cover, this was fine because me and Natasha D had discussed that we thought a different font would be more appropriate for our target audience.

This is the new banner I designed:

So the new album cover looks like this:

The MySpace page now looks like this: 

No comments:

Post a Comment